MGID.com is the largest audience development platform in the world and unites thousands of websites. We offer:
- a new and powerful way to advertise products, services and website content
- the world largest audience development network of premium publishers
- quality content, traffic and visitors
Our network is growing every day
By uniting quality publishers and focusing on the very best content on the web, MGID.com now attracts over 90 million unique visitors every month. Our network already unites more than 3 000 partner sites. Our devotion to business excellence and customer service means that our network grows every day.
MGID roots trace back to 2004, when a brilliant young programmer from the Ukraine, Stanislav Telyatnikov, created the first modern audience development platform. A new era of cutting edge content advertising was born. In 2008, MGID.com emerged as a fully-fledged company based in New York City. Many companies have tried to copy the MGID successful business model, but none have succeeded in creating such a winning combination of quality content, huge audiences and revenue generation for our partners.
Company mgid.com is a project of Finam Global fund, which is a part of Investment Holding FINAM managed by a leading Russian venture investor, Victor Remsha. Victor was born in Krasnoyarsk in 1970, he graduated from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University majoring in Radio-Electronic Systems in 1995. In 1994 he established Finance-Analytic company together with fellow students, which laid the framework for Finam Investment Holding.
1514 17th Street, #207
Santa Monica, CA, 90404
+ 1 424 322 8059
Alexandra Dovzhenko str. 3
Kiev, Ukraine 03680
+ 1 800 351 4940
Digital Media Buyer
Los Angeles, CA
- Evangelize MGID technology platform and speak credibly to publishers about how we can drive value for their businesses
- Online media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis
- Optimizing placements and targeting online media buys
- Find, evaluate and negotiate placements with online publishers
- Work closely with the client team to ensure a successful implementation of the publisher's solution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of industry, technologies, and online advertising
- 2-3 years of media buying experience
- Buying online media on the CPC, CPM, Rev Share, CPA and SPI levels.
- Strong relationships with publisher decision makers
- Strong written, presenting, negotiating and oral communication skills
This position is full time. Compensation will be based on your experience. We are looking to see your awesome resumes and find our perfect candidate!Interested? Contact us!
Los Angeles, CA
Successful candidate will possess the skills as follows:
- Expand sales by bringing the news clients to the network
- Strong persuasive communication/negotiation skills
- Proven success track record of digital sales to B2B clients
- Understanding national online advertising market and ecosystem
- Incredible personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to work both independently and learn from the existing sales team
- Ability to work in international environment
- Strong customer focused skills with the ability to ask right questions from the clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced online environment
- Mobile and/or Social Media Sales experience would be a plus Rolodex of contacts in digital publishing environment is a substantial +
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand advertisers needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale
- College degree or similar, digital advertising/media sales experience of three or more years is deal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Find, analyze, contact, and close new sales prospects and increase sales for current advertisers
- Provide market feedback to the product development team
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas
- To be able to present to agency media buyers and marketers as well as business owners
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly account acquisition and revenue assignments
This position is full time. Compensation will depend on your experience with a moderate base, but generous commission. A note introducing yourself in 600 characters or less, your resume or LinkedIn, and the reference (phone or email) of someone who has worked for or with you in the past are welcomed.Interested? Contact us!
Native Advertising Pioneer MGID Joins Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)Read More
Top 7 Hardest Working Native Advertising Strategies for PublishersRead More
Dear John Oliver: You're Wrong, Says Native-Ad CEORead More
MGID Announces the Top Ten Clickable Native Advertising Topics for the First Half of 2014Read More
MGID Moves U.S. Headquarters to Los Angeles to be Closer to Key Sports, Entertainment, Lifestyle ClientsRead More